Winter gives us a good opportunity to make a fashion statement because we use multiple layers of clothes out of the need to keep warm. With some creativity we can use different colours, materials and textures to come up with some noticeable combinations. Here we will look at 10 outfits combinations that will make you look stylish this winter.
1. A crisp white buttoned down shirt and a well-fitting black pant is a part of everyone’s wardrobe. Wear a black biker’s jacket with it and black shoes, and you are ready to step out into the crisp winter morning. A grey knitted woollen shawl, a smart wrist watch and a prominent keychain at the waist adds to the statement of style.
2. In an all black combination, wear a navy black polo necked tee shirt with black pants. Pull on a pair of black moccasins and a black woolen long coat. The combination is completed by donning a waist belt with a prominent silver coloured, a smart wrist watch and a set of goggles. The white buttons on the navy blue polo serve to direct attention right where it is needed.
3. If you havent tried wearing out an anorak or a parka, this is the moment to make a pretty loud winter style statement. Wear a pair of navy blue trousers with white crew cut tee shirt. Pull on a dark blue denim jacket and a pair of white laces sport shoes with smart white socks. Now wear the anoprak, a polo cap and a pair of goggles. That certainly is stylish.
4. A turtle neck sweater is a good piece of apparel to keep warm in the winter. Choose a grey turtle neck sweater and a pair of Mountbatten pink pants. Wearing a black woolen, wide lapeled coat ovet the sweater and a pair of black shoes make a good combination for a day out in the cold weather.
5. Being stylish is a matter of being both inventive and creative. A black crew cut tee shirt worn with blue jeans, a pair of laces white sports shoes and a grey coloured woolen long coat is as good a an outfit for a winter’s day as any. Add a black woolen shawl to that and a smart wrist watch, and it is transformed into a stylish outfit.
6. Try wearing a chestnut coloured woolen cardigan that is buttoned over a tee shirt and a pair of grey worsted woolen trousers. A pair of dark brown maccasins will go well with the combination and a heavy hand knit woolen shawl thrown around your neck adds style to it. 7. When it is snowing outside, one really has to dress up. That just gives us good option to throw together a more stylish combination of a winter dress. A light blue shirt is worn with a black jean, a striped tie and a grey coat. A heavy woolen black long coat, a pair of black shoes, a wrist watch and a pair of goggles do the trick. That is warm and stylish.
8. Wear a white tee shirt and a pair of black jeans with black laced canvas shoes. Find a good blue denim blazer to don over the tee shirt. Complete your outfit with a grey knitted woolen shawl thrown over your shoulders.
9. Rustle your wardrobe for a dark blue polo neck teeshirt and a pair of black jeans. Wear a thick light grey cardigan over the tee shirt and complete your outfit with a pair of laced brown shoes, a wrist watch and a pair of goggles.
10. Here we will combine a formal shirt and a pair of trousers with a couple of warm coats. Choose a white shirt, a dessert sand brown coloured pair of pantaloons, a pair of brown laced boots, a brown waist belt and a and a navy blue tie. Wear a bluish grey waistcoat and a navy blue woolen cardigan before you step out.
The above stylish combinations show that stylish outfit combinations for a winter’s day can easily be put together by being by being innovative. It is a matter of trying out different apparels that you have in your wardrobe. Oh yeah, you may have to do some shopping before the winter sets in.